Camp Burnout respects the privacy of all users of its site and will ensure that personal information provided by the user will be treated confidentially.
Camp Burnout uses user data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible, namely:
- To provide and invoice services
- To process orders and inform the user of accompanying proceedings
- To communicate with the user (including the sending of messages)
- To carry out analyses for reporting purposes
- To tailor services to the user’s needs and wishes
- To improve services
- To offer the user extra services and perks
- To provide information about the user only to third parties if the user has given permission
- To provide information about the user only to third parties if Camp Burnout is required to do so on the basis of legislation or regulation (e.g. to law enforcement)
- To check if the user can meet their payment obligations as well as to check all facts and factors that are of importance for the responsible establishment and/or execution of the agreement.
All online payments are fully handled by Mollie, one of the largest payment platforms in the Netherlands. Mollie has the most secure payment processing systems available. Camp Burnout never has insight into the personal banking details of the user. The internet is, however, an open system, and Camp Burnout cannot guarantee that the personal details filled in by the user will not be acquired by others.
Camp Burnout reserves the right to disclose all data to the extent that Camp Burnout reasonably considers disclosure to be a legal requirement, to uphold the website’s policy, or to protect the rights, property or safety of the user or of others. Please note that the use of each function that the user finds on our websites, such as Facebook’s ‘like’ function (also linked to Facebook), can lead to data being collected or shared about the user by us or by others.
Privacy & Social Media
If the user does not wish Camp Burnout to share data about the user with social media sites or applications, the user must not visit the sites or applications of these social media. The user must not therefore click on a ‘like’ button on a product detail page.
The user may at any time ask to access their personal data. The user of Camp Burnout can also ask to change or delete their personal data if incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant. The user can also access and edit their data online by logging in.